Welcome to Central Arkansas Planning and Development District (CAPDD), we are proud to work closely with our fifty Municipal and six County Governments (Faulkner, Lonoke, Monroe, Prairie, Pulaski and Saline), to develop and implement community and economic development projects designed to enhance the quality of life for the citizens throughout the Central Region of Arkansas. Since 1968, we've been an aggressive economic development partner and in just the last 20 years we have managed over $257,785,860 in economic and community development projects and are currently managing over 250 active projects totaling approximately $40,000,000.
Through CAPDD's close relationship with our communities and extensive partner network, you'll benefit from a robust spectrum of economic development resources that will assist you in identifying:
- a new business location
- expansion options
- the ideal workforce including placement, education and skills training
- ideal buildings and sites
- innovative incentives
- state and federal grant funds (new facilities, expansions, equipment and infrastucture, etc.)
- community assets geared toward your needs
Central Arkansas Planning and Development District focuses on exceeding expectations. We provide experienced and dedicated personnel who can facilitate various services and support in these key areas:
- Project Development and Management for Economic and Community Development Projects
- Program Management for state and federally funded local service delivery programs
- Workforce Development through management of the Workforce Investment Act Program
- Recycling and Solid Waste Management
- Emergency Management and Disaster Mitigation Planning
- Housing stock revitalization projects
- Revolving Loan Fund management to assist "business startups"
- Geographic Infomation Systems (GIS) Mapping
We've earned a solid reputation for working closely with communities and businesses in Central Arkansas to support the achievement of their economic goals through regional cooperation. If you are seeking to expand or relocate, CAPDD is here to help you. Feel free to contact us directly with any further questions or requests.
Rodney Larsen, Executive Director